Thursday, January 26, 2012

Fundraising to Create New Sculptures in a Lost Egyptian Material

Dear friends, I am pleased to announce the 20 day soft launch of my Kickstarter project, entitled "The Mad Faience Project."  This is a fundraiser project for my research in ancient Egyptian sculpture materials.


Please spread the word and please check out my project!

Click here to visit my project page!


I will be raising $10,000 over 30 days in order to further my research by creating the first detailed figure sculptures in faience since ancient Egypt.

This 20 day "soft launch" is for the express purpose of getting the word out there before the "actual launch" next month!  During this soft launch I will be getting the word out as much as possible, and generating press articles.  I will be answering questions about my project here on my blog, on my kickstarter project page and I will also create a Facebook fan page.

No comments:

Post a Comment